Saturday, November 3, 2012

600 Seconds Prayer Rally Monday Night!

Believers all across America will stop for 10 minutes Monday night at 9pm CST and come together in a live, tele-conference prayer rally hosted by husband, father-of-three, Brady Speers.

To join the call dial: (605) 475-4700 and enter code 876944 to join the live prayer call. 

We will prayer for the following issues/topics:

- repentance and thankfulness
- revival & awakening
- life and abortion
- the nation of Israel
- our enemies and terrorism
- protection of our service men and women
- the jobless and self-employed
- our children and their future
- the election and our future

The word makes it clear:
"I also tell you this: If two of you agree here on earth concerning anything you ask, my Father in heaven will do it for you." Matthew 18:19

"Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14

We need YOU and ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS!

PASS THE WORD AND SHARE WITH ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment